Title: Message
If your putting on a full rear quarter. My recommendation and the general consensus of the body guys I've spoken with is to weld the sail panel in a continuous bead, plug weld the door jamb and tail, as Bill says, and use the panel adhesive on the wheel well.

Trooper
----- Original Message -----
From: John Nasta
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 8:33 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] epoxy for body panels?

I just got an email suggesting that I try epoxy rather than welding to hang my new quarter panel. The advantage is supposed to be that there is no chance of heat distortion (warpage) that you can get from welding, also you don’t need special equipment to do it. Supposedly this is common practice in body shops these days. Has anybody tried this?