From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas Ringlein
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:46 AM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Was Tires - now spindles

Thanks Brad-

Since I have an innate fear of bump steer (which, on the interstate, is a bitch) I have nearly decided to use the fatman fabrications 2” dropped spindles as highly suggested on lateral-g.net.  See more here  http://www.fatmanfab.com/06page25.htm

I figure with some 1” drop springs from Global West, I can get that sweet 3” drop with 17” rubber that looks so good.  It should run like a banshee also.

I still have some research to do regarding spacing etc., but since it mounts any disk brakes made for 72 Chevelle disk brake spindles, I can run nearly any aftermarket or stock (gack) brakes I want.

Anyone using these spindles?  What do you think?

I am moving to Fresno California in a few months and starting wrenchin’.  Any Chevelle list folks wanna hook up and lend me some tools?  J

TJ Ringlein (Rinky)

Ramstein, Germany

USAF

1972 Chevelle, in shambles