There you go--everyone's been mad at their buddies before, & most of us get over it and still stay friends.  It seems like we all need some nice weather to get the cars out & burn a little rubber & get to feeling better.  It's coming, so let's all stay cool. 8-)
BillL

At 05:03 PM 3/15/2006, you wrote:
maybe I was a little rash in the beginning,but if anyone is thin skinned,let's be real. I'm in this bus.for 22 years now and dealing with the public---well if you ever did  or do you would no what I'm talking about.so yea I've read alot of questions in the past and quite frankly some things are left done bye a  professional I'm sure everyone wants to take on there own and most times only make things worse-----esp. when you someone say there in engine buis. for 40 years and are not sure about putting wires on a hot exhaust,alright so i went about it a little tough so you all say--sure questions are how you learn,but some things are just plain common sense.so maybe i 'got insulted by hearing such crazy stuff.this sight has alot of novices so if help is needed then I'll give what i can-if everyone still pissed off well--oh well.
----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Lessenberry
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] axle "walk" out

If you're willing to share that information (which is what a mailing list is all about anyway), then folks will think that you're probably a good guy, just a little thin skinned and cantankerous.  If you're not willing to share, then you're only on the list to boost your ego 'cause you know something that others don't.  Just my $.02
BillL