Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Buying 69 Chevelle

Steve,
One thing I noticed on that E-bay car is that the A/c if an aftermarket setup. They are using the factory compressor but they way the hoses go into the firewall indicates an aftermarket setup. Aftermarket A/c isn't necessarily a bad thing but the seller should have mentioned it.

Trooper

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Haines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>