From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Buying 69 Chevelle

> Steve,
>
> After closer inspection of your "new" Chevelle, I noticed the radio
antenna is located on the rear fender where as the antenna on my 69 is
located on the passenger side front fender. My Chevelle is all orginial and
I was wondering if anybody knows if the rear mounted antenna was owner
installed or if the rear mounting was a dealer option.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-Chevrolet-Chevelle-SS-396-4SPD-AC-PS-PB-69-Chevy_W0QQitemZ4622027849QQcategoryZ6164QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem