Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Project '68

It rough but looks like a great project. I suggest,
you get a plan together. Identify everything you want
and can afford to do. Write it down on paper or a
spreadsheet. It will change but at least you have a
basic plan. Here are a couple of things that
disappointed me.
My freshly powder coated frame was trashed at the body
shop.
Get any vendor to set time frames. That way the car is
not sitting for years at someones place of business.
Get the body work done first.

regards
mike
--- KW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, I think it's about time to get started. I am
sure I will have LOTS of questions. Actually I
already have one, what is the best way to remove the
windshield and rear window withour breaking them?
All the trim is already off.

Anyway, here it is
http://members.cox.net/chevelle68/index.html
Take a look, give me some ideas and some
encouragement!

Thanks,
Keith