From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:49 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] help with distributors?

Hi All

I've been looking at distributors for two days now and am more confused than when I started..I'm trying to find the best one for my 396/400 hp..I was looking at a MSD 8365 and was told by a speed shop that I could use a 8360, but I read up on that one and said something about not having the coil included..and then a buddy of mine said I need an ignition box with a rev limiter..so I'm a little confused..sure hope this isn't too dumb of a question..thanks,   tom purtzer