Both my son my self failed your test and were able to keep the foot going in the clockwise direction and draw the number 6 in the air ! yikes. We must be some kind of freaks. the wife on the other hand passed your test with flying colors.

Na new Na new

Wayne

From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] OT - How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:18:51 -0400

How Smart Is Your Right Foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind.  And, you will keep trying
it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot.  But you
can't!!!

1.  While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make
clockwise circles with it.

2.  Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right
hand..

Your foot will change direction!!!

I told you so...  And there is nothing you can do about it. Make sure you
pass this on to your friends...  They won't be able to believe it either!!!

http://mail2web.com/ .