Hi Mike:

Whats new in San Antonio.

We have chatted before on car work.

Send me your number again please. I tried to call you before.

Ken McDonough

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have a complete SBC top end for sale......CNC Dart 215 aluminum heads, Comp. XR294HR-10  Hyd. roller setup including Cam, lifters, timing chain and matched springs in the heads already. Also includes correct length pushrods, Comp. roller rockers, and Edelbrock Victor JR intake port matched to the heads. Made 522 hp on on 11 to 1 comp. 383.  This stuff is only 3 months old, the guy I built this motor for wanted more so we went to AFR and solid roller setup.  I have a new set of head gaskets and intake gaskets I will include as well.  As everything I have sold here on the list, they are guaranteed in perfect condition.  Over $3500 worth of parts.................$2500 delivered to your door.

Mike