Bill, that's actually a pretty good idea.  I mean, since these folks are obviously smart enough to sign up for this list, they should be smart enough to figure out how to get off this list.  From now on, the only way to get the instructions to get off this list is if said person provides a valid reason for wanting off the list - and by valid, I mean the majority of the list must agree that the reason is valid!  The way we agree to disagree, nobody's ever getting off this list!  : )

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Bill Lessenberry
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:37 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Remove Me from Mail Lis

Two in one day!!  Why're we pi$$ing all these people off??  NO, NO, NO we will not remove you, you must do it yourself!!!  Didn't you see the post earlier today or do you just delete everything?  Why did you get on in the first place, and why do you want off?

That's the deal now, you must give us a valid reason to be removed before we tell you how to do it.  OK??  :-D :-D :-D

BillL