From: "Dan Mascheck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Oil shelf Life
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:26:11 -0500

Sounds great, but I'm also curious about many of the aftermarket synthetics.
There is Red line, Amsoil, Royal Purple that is big in my area, Lucas, and
others. How can you separate the bull from the fact! And again how long will
it last. If a year is all, then you may be getting bad oil even though the
bottle or can has never been opened! Hence is there a manufacture date on
the container?

There has to be someone that tests all oil and compares them! Looks like a
lot of smoke and mirrors!

Dan Mascheck
Wharton, TX