Title: Will it live again?
If you plan on driving that car after a 7yr hibernation,I would definitely give the brakes a thorough going-over.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino protourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm/
"You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a pile of brass."