Title: Re: will it live again (response)

Bette sez-

Sounds like you are trying to put together a 72 chevelle, I have one in great shape good to for sale.  I live here in San Diego and wonder if you might be interested?

Well the 72 was my first car (yes, this exact same car).  I got it when I was 14 and built it while in High School.  So I guess my quest is to finally get the car where I always wanted it, but could not come close to affording at the time.  So since my mission is more of a labor of love, and less of a mission for a 72, I have to say that I am not interested.  Not only that, but I am intimately familiar with nearly every nut, bolt, and twisted body panel so I know exactly what I am getting myself into.  Unless I find that the frame is rotted out (not likely since it is a California car) I am starting out with a fairly straight car.

Sounds like you have a great car you can get stupid money for it on Ebay these days, give it a try.

TRinglein

Ramstein Germany (soon Fresno)

72 Chevelle (in shambles)