No pain really, it is therapy for me to discuss it ever so often.  Have enjoyed reading the reply's and comments, glad to know you younger folks have some of the same feelings and qualities of life / life partners us seniors experienced.

Denny

From: "Clint Hooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] New location...
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:39:08 -0500

I'm saddened to hear of Mary's passing,Denny,but I wish you and Lou all the happiness you deserve.
Please accept my apology for bringing up something so painful.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino protourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm/
"You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a pile of brass."