Maybe both companies have problems......

Geez... I hope mine keeps working!

Kevin

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Headers [now Air Ride]

I had nothing but trouble with Air Ride's digital ride controller. After changing out that piece of crap for their analog controller,things work now like they're supposed to.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino protourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm/
"You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a pile of brass."