To: "Chevelle List" <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 5:50 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] OT - Used "new" car warranty

Has anyone sold a newer car that still has the factory warranty?  Did you
have to transfer the warranty to the new owner and if so, what did you have
to do to transfer it?

The reason I ask is I sold my Joe Gibb Silverado and within the first week
the new owner lunched second gear. He took it to the dealer and was told he
needs to transfer the warranty.  I have no clue.

Thanks.

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm