I'm VERY sorry to say we had to cancel our hotel reservation for CB06 and we won't be able to attend. I was SO looking forward to it. ( I was the one who was worrying in January about when the registration forms would be coming out !) So I am wondering, is CB always the same weekend in June? Here in NW Indiana, our kids are still in school (taking final exams) that week, so it rules that weekend out for us if it is the same weekend every year, at least for two more years, that is.

You guys are making me crazy with all your talk about how fantastic it is going to be and we are going to miss it.  But we have to put family first. It doesn't look like any of the regional events are very close to us either, unless I'm missing something.

Our Chevelle is not finished yet, though we get closer to it all the time (full frame off restoration).  Just ask Gene, we keep buying more parts from him !  :^)
And I think we are going to have a LOT more questions for you Chevelle experts as we start putting things back together.

Just wanted to whine a little about not going to what sounds like a phenomenal event. Hopefully we will get the car done and attend some time soon.

By the way, we are ACES members, # 6716.

Melanie