----- Original Message -----
From: Alex LaRue

I have a customer who just tore his long tube headers up. He has a 67 Impala SS with 400 SB. Any ideas on what header to go back with to get them up off the street?

Alex LaRue
LaRue Insurance
   Personal & Business Insurance
   Collector Car Insurance
   Life Insurance
P O Box 119
Hodgenville, KY  42748
800-303-3518   Fax 270-358-8978

Visit us online at www.LaRueInsurance.net or www.LaRueClassics.com

Join President Bush and a host of others here in Hodgenville on February 12th, 2008 to kickoff the two year Lincoln Bicentennial Celebration!!!