From: John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:03:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Bellhousing question

You can use the truck bellhousing (much cheaper) and get a spacer for the transmission bearing retainer.  I got one from the following and it works great!
Dennis Wayne McLeod
Toolcraft Co., Inc.
Cell 502-558-1043
Office 502-222-5764
FAX 502-222-5942
I think that the total including S & H was $28.00 for the spacer ring.  He really does good work and is very easy to deal with.  Tell him I gave you his info if you talk to him or email him.

His email is www.dennymac.com
Hope this helps

John