-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Herb Lumpp
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 6:39 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Clearance Question

Hi Steve,

A friend of mine has a '70 454 El Camino with an Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap
and Holley carb under his stock cowl hood.  To my knowledge, he didn't
have to modify anything.  I have pictures of his engine I can send you
if you want.

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/index.htm