Try Magnaflow's Stainless Mufflers. They have a great sound and running
through 3" SS exhaust, are fantastic!

-----Original Message-----
From: mark fellman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 6:35 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Exhaust

Thanks for all the replies!  I don't think I want glass packs on my
Chevelle, but, it's a thought.  I'm just afraid that the Flowmasters
have become the standard sound and I would like something different.
How much does header choice affect the sound vs. muffler choice?
Thanks again,
Mark

And Chuck, I would love to take you up on your offer, if I ever make
it to Chicagoland.  (I'm in L.A.)