Dave-  My wife and I run the only local independent parts store.  I'll do some checking tomorrow and see if I have that available to me.

Devin
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] looking for a yoke seal 8.2 Pontiac rear end

At 12:16 PM 5/18/2006, you wrote:

That's actually a better rear than the Chevy 10 bolt. It's a BOP 8.2 rear and parts are no problem. I get mine locally at the Carquest store. Tell em you have a 66 GTO so you don't confuse them.
Mike

Here in Dallas they have no idea. I can't find the axle bearings
anywhere. Seems they are not available anywhere. & I have spent
hrs on the phone. The ones that I can get are to small RW-507-CR.
RW-507-CR are 2.749 OD X 1.380 ID.

I need RW-507-G  2.890 OD X 1.437 ID & .740 thick, sealed ball
bearing . I can even use used ones (can be re-packed).

Help! Maybe I should have bought a Ranchro F**D , sorry I cussed.
Why my 66 Elky ended up with this rear end I don't know...