Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] OT: new toy

Last Friday when I was going home from work I had 2 crotch rockets pass me.  They were doing around 70~75 MPH.  The front biker sat up, looked around and popped a wheelie.  He held it up for at least 1/8 of a mile.  No helmet, only jeans and a t-shirt, in heavy traffic.  Scared the heck out of me.  If he would have lost it he would have looked like a deer hit by a trailer truck.  Sorry, I guess I am getting too old and think about what could happen.

Had to vent, Russ