I use this company exclusively due to the very reason Jim wrote about, they are very knowledgeable and helpful with good products.

D.R. Jones

Jim Sullivan wrote:

I was so pleased with this company I wanted to share it. I contacted
Performance Suspension Components of Phoenix, AZ.

I ordered a complete Chevelle suspension rebuild kit back in 1997.  I opened
it when I got it, but didn't check the packing list.  I am only now
beginning to use it. 2006. (I've had a bunch of other priorities)
The sway bar brackets sent were for a 13/16.  Mine is 15/16 which, I guess,
is unusual for stock.

I was just going to reorder the correct part, hopefully with a little
discount.

They told me to send it back and they would replace it.  That truly is
Exceeding Customer Expectations.

Thought you all should know.
Jim