From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:29 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Cc: Michael Pell
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] The death of my 454

Thanks Mike,

Is a scatter shield the same as a SFI bellhousing or is it an additional
piece of metal that is welded on top of the bellhousing?

Also, What do you mean by "Dialing it in"?  I would hope the garage doing
the install already knows this, but I am curious and would like to have some
background before I ask them.

Thanks,
Steve