Thanks for the info guys! I guess I'm really looking to gain more speed HP. It
runs kind of fast, but It could use more. I don't really know how much HP my
350 is actually pushing, but I definitely want it to go some what faster, but
not too extreme. I don't race it. It is my daily driver.

So then I guess I will stay for now with my SB engine and just build HP off it.
I'm really not familiar with what I can actually do to it to build a stronger
and faster 350. The only things I know is to bore it over, better pistons,
aluminum heads, a 400 or 700 transmission. That's really all I know. Is this
some things I can do? Or What else can I add, buy, or modify to my engine?

I already have headers with exhaust system, MSD ignition kit with MSD 6AL box,
MSD spark plug wires, holly fuel pump, and a holly street avenger 780 double
pumper carburetor. thanks, any suggestions and help will be appreciated.

Eddie
1970 chevelle HT 2DR 350, T350