If anyone is interested some of our customers are wanting to sell the
following cars. Names and numbers available upon request. I do have some
limited info on some of the cars.
61 Rambler Cross Country Wagon          $2,400
61 Corvette                                             $39,500
63 Buick Riviera                        $10,500
67 Camaro Drag Car                              $15,000
69 Cougar XR7 Convertible                       $25,000

Alex LaRue
LaRue Insurance
   Personal & Business Insurance
   Collector Car Insurance
   Life Insurance
P O Box 119
Hodgenville, KY  42748
800-303-3518   Fax 270-358-8978

Visit us online at www.LaRueInsurance.net or www.LaRueClassics.com

Join President Bush and a host of others here in Hodgenville on February
12th, 2008 to kickoff the two year Lincoln Bicentennial Celebration!!!