Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 10:36 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Pic 64+65

I have a 65 Malibu SS. I know a number of you on the list have 64-65 Malibus
and Chevelles. Please send me some pics of your cars. I am collecting photos
for my collection and may post on a future web site. Any interesting detail
or modification would be great since I am still rebuilding my car.

Thanks Jim