Without knowing which heads they are, my best hunch would be an AC R44TS or it's equivalent. You can look up matching part #s at www.acdelco.com. Let me know what you find as far as casting numbers and I will look up what I can.

Brian

From: John Nasta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] spark plugs
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:22:02 -0400

Thanks, I'll take a look a little later when the temp has cooled off some. For now I put the old plugs back and it runs much better with the old ones.

Quoting Brian Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Directly under the valve covers between two cylinders. Should be a 6 or
7 digit number. The smaller number will be the date code.

Brian

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/