From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Schaefer
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:34 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] transmission choice

   The 400 would be overkill for your use.   The 700 is a good choice, but how much highway driving do you do?   Around town my 700 yields about the same mpg as the 350.  On the highway it does make a noticeable difference.     The 350 is not a bad choice and it is slightly easier to rebuild & maintain than the 700.