Jim, a good DX-330 or equal in a spray bottle will
last forever and that way you avoid contaminating the
product. I used to put a rag over the can and wet the
cloth that way but in order to avoid that, I picked a
couple of spray bottles. One is the wax and
degreaser(prep solvent) and the other is a
zinc-phosphate to de-rust a few things.
my 2 cents worth.
mike