I did the swap on my 72 ss you can get all the parts from Ground Up Restorations... great prices and fast shipping

http://www.ss396.com/

To: <Chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:31 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Converting to a 4 speed.

I'm going to convert to a 4 speed next spring on my 68 SS. Right now I'm
trying to get all the parts I'll need for the swap. I found a little
information on this swap on team Chevelle. In the article it said I would
need to add a metal hump to the transmission tunnel. Any body know where
I can get one of these? Also does anyone know where I can get more info
on this swap? Thanks ahead of time for any help....Dennis