Russ Miesner wrote:
In my 65 Chevelle I put in new carpeting last year. When I disassembled it I noticed I only had seat belts for a middle passenger in the back seat. I looked for mounting holes on the left and right sides but I found none. I am too old to remember (and we did not care) if my old Chevelle in high school was the same. I looked on Team Chevelle but found no articles. Help me, Russ
I've got the whole interior pulled out of my Dec 64 build, 65 Malibu and there are no provisions
for seat belts in the back. Those were the days...
Chuck Kranz
65 Malibu vortec'd 327 m-21 3.73 powertrax