I will also vouch for NPD. Their North Carolina warehouse is 15 min. from my house, so I can't complain about their shipping! Eddie, which warehouse are you in?

Don Allen
'69 Chevelle

Eddie Bumgarner wrote:
National parts depot has lots of good stuff, and they ship out daily, I recently went to work there in the warehouse. Eddie Bumgarner 66ss convertable.

*/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/* wrote:

    Just wondering what your favorite places to buy parts from? I've tried
    OPG,and year one. I won't buy from OPG any more. There always on back
    order,and there a RIP OFF on shipping. I found year one was slow
    to get
    parts out,plus there high dollar. The best I've found was Muscle
    factory
    out of Placentia California.Most of the time they have what I need
    at a
    fair price.Plus there fast and fair with there shipping.Just
    thought I'd
    ask and maybe find something new.....Dennis

_Eddie Bumgarner 66ss conv._

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>