To: <Chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Road book - cool idea

Ok, first I had to sniper bid on something on ebay...

I guess it would be similar to the Yamaha 650 road book format so, if
you guys who want to be listed could send me:

Country, State, Town
Name, Email, Phone1, Phone2 (phone numbers to be preeceded by H for
home, w for work, c for cell, b for beeper

and then the following codes for the types of assistance you can provide:

A = advice
E = electrical help
M = mechanical help
S = storage
WS = work space
R = spare room (emergency overnight stay)
C = camping space (emergency overnight stay)
T = tools available
P = some parts available
D??? = enter distance in miles that you are willing to travel or leave
a question mark if it depends on the time and situation, or a zero if
you can't/won't travel to help someone
TT = tow truck or truck/trailer combo available

So, a sample entry might look like:

USA, New York, Brooklyn
John Nasta, [EMAIL PROTECTED], H 123-456-7890, A E M C T P D?

I will give it a day to give people a chance to suggest other
categories that we might want to include in the types of help
available, if any. I would also like to have a listing of recommended
repair shops. I will figure out how to work those in with your listing
or under your town somehow. Please be specific if it is a tranny shop,
body shop, service station, towing company, etc.

Keep in mind that this will be intended for list members' use only and
then only if you are stuck somewhere and need help.

John Nasta