From: Bob Haggard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] engine question
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 9:29:03 -0400

I have one sitting in my garage that I invested over $2k in several years ago
and I haven't been able to sell.  It has about 10k miles on it.  There is
someone out there that would like a correct numbers matching engine for a
restored car but they are difficult to find.  I would like to install it in a
rat rod one of these days if I can't find a buyer.
Bob

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: 2006/09/10 Sun AM 06:43:49 EDT
> To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net (BOBBY)
> Subject: [Chevelle-list] engine question
>
> I have a 70 chevelle, the motor that was in it when i bought it is a 1967
> 283. it runs great but  it leaks oil and burns oil, so needless to say its in
> need of a rebuild. rather than spend money on rebuilding it, iam considering
> selling the motor and buying a new crate 350. I might have somebody whose
> interested in buying however i have no idea what to ask for it. does anybody
> here have an idea what a dirty, leaky, smokey, 283 is worth. Thanks,
> Baltimore BOB

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.