From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Russ Miesner
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 1:19 PM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] '66 roof body work

 Our phone ring was one short, one long and then two shorts.

Ya, I'm getting old!!

From:  Jack Thorpe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Thu, 14 Sep 2006 06:35:29 -0700 (PDT)

How about the telephone that you rang 2 longs and 2 shortswith the telephone crank. Way back.
Jack's66

Shawn Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's a shallow dent in the metal that will 'pop' in and out where the metal stretched just enough. The name refers to the old metal lidded oil cans that would do the same thing when you squeezed the sides. Does anyone remember the old oil cans that you had to have a spout for? What about rotary phones? God I feel old.

--
Shawn
'69 Corvette 427 4-Speed