One more thing, Hans. On the edges of the pan, all
bolt holes and flanges need to not streached on way or
another. In other words, the flange should be nice and
straight, not bent, or dished due to the last gasket
installation or re-tightening. Finally, tighted to the
precise lbs/ft as documented. the gasket has rings
around the bolt holes.  Hope this helps.
mike