From: mike f [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:22 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] (no subject)

I am going to San Antonio, Super Chevy Saturday only
without chevelle. Since I have been working so much, I
have not been to any swap meets or races other that
the "Cup" race here at TMS. I would like to meet and
at least put a face with a name. Email me off the list
and we can exchange cell numbers.

Mike Fry