Dan,

The reverse-flow setup almost guarantees you have a modern LT1 (1992-1997)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_LT_engine

Have fun with it if you get it!

Brad Waller ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

'66 Corvette | 327/dead | 4-speed | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFG R1
'67 Chevelle | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | F-Body Brakes | 275/40/17 Kumho MX