Thanks for the site info Rick. I did go to the site, but I did not get the results that I was looking for. I will also be trying my local GM dealer to see if they have any information on dealer codes.

Quoting Rick Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 I found this page @ chevelles.com http://www.chevelles.com/zones/    It
may help you.  But you will need a zone for the search feature to work.

I just recently received a production / build sheet pertaining to my
Canadian built Chevelle, from GM of Canada vintage records service.
They were able to provide all the information from my vin # about the
cars production date and option codes. They even provide dealer shipped
to information. This however is by dealer number, not by name or city.
The dealer number I was given is  U.S. Dealer code # 12469. Can anyone
help with locating an actual Name and address ??????

                                    Thanks: George 69sofine.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Rick Schaefer