What's wrong with tubes? I've had several lawn mowers the tires kept loosing
air and it was a simple solution to the problem. Of course I'm not driving
my lawn mower 100 Miles an hour!(GRIN)

-----Original Message-----
From: Clint Hooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 4:03 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Tubes in Tubeless tires

I had a Halibrand wheel that had a minor pinhole in the casting. Sealed it
with a product now lost to my memory and that solved the problem.
I would not use tubes. Most tire shops won't do it for liability reasons.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino protourer
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm
http://www.lateral-g.net/members/hooper/
"You may find me dead one day in a ditch. But by God,you'll find me in a
pile of brass."