Awesome!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Oct 24, 2006 9:06 PM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] (no subject)

 Hey guys, I just thought I would share my day with you guys.
My present frame off is my 69 convertible SS, but 4 years ago I did a complete restoration on a Plymouth Superbird. For the last year I have been trying to get in touch with Richard Petty who of course made the car famous in nascar in 1970.
It finally happened and that day was today. I met up with him at his museum, and he was a pleasant and great person, of course he had the big cowboy hat, dark sunglasses and cowboy boots, typical Petty, he spoke to me about his early racing years, and he signed my dash. Now my car is complete.
I visited the museum while I was there, lots of great stuff.
What a good day this was, thank you guys for letting me share this with the group..
Joe P.