From: "Jim Sullivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Winter storage
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:47:36 -0400

Harlan,  You asked about the oil in winter storage a week or so ago.  Your
question was about contamination or acidification.  Whew!!!  Something like
that.
I just read in this mornings paper an article which asked the very same
question.  The answer was that if the intake and the exhaust are plugged off,
the oil will be as if having left it in the bottle.
Hope that is a little more reassurance for you.
Sounds logical.

Jim S.

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.