If you have access to the original 396 motor, than you can check the serial no. If it matches than it should be a SS. Mike T. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Holleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Mike--Re: 69 SS and pontiacs

Go to www.phs-online.com. All the info can be found there.
Mike Holleman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Mundle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:46 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Mike--Re: 69 SS and pontiacs

In regard to the two pontiac's would you happen to have a number to call, I have a 69 firebird and would like to get that info.

Thanks,

Dale

From: "Mike Holleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:40:41 -0500

Trooper, He tried that already. The original owner is deceased and no paperwork exists. He just needs to sell it with what info he has. It most likely is an SS. If it isn't who can dispute it. There just aren't enough old records left. Too bad Chevy did not keep up with their info like Pontiac. I was able to get build sheets, dealer order forms and a full listing of option codes on my two Pontaics by supplying the VINs.
Mike