That's Pete Lohr, wagon extrodinaire.  There are a few guys on Team Chevelle
that have had frames galvanized, and I'm going to be one of the next ones as
well.  I plan on having the frame for my convertible galvanized when I get to
it, after the Charger is finished.

Tom Rightler
MCC Newsletter Editor

    All this talk about frame coatings has me intrigued because I am starting
this process right after Christmas.  Has anyone considered galvanizing?  Check
out this site  http://einstyn.com/einstyn-hardtop-02.htm

    I think it is the dude that manages the Team Chevelle's wagon page.  He
makes a pretty good case for galvanizing - what does everyone else think?

    I have a top notch galvanizing shop about 30 minutes away in Madera - so I
was considering it.  Seems like a PITA to overcoat the zinc coating, but 50
years of protection may be worth it because I am keeping this car forever.

    T.J. Ringlein

    Clovis California

    1972 Chevelle