  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dean Vandergriff
  Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:02 AM
  To: The Chevelle Mailing List
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] Painting question/ Opinion Poll

  I'm finally getting around to painting my '65 ragtop.   What's the current
trend or opinion about the color of the firewall, fenderwells, & core
support?   Body color or black?   Keep in mind that originality is not an
issue on this one.

  Thanks for the input!

  Dean Vandergriff

  '65 ragtop