Does anyone have any idea on the routing of the A/C and heat ducts. I've completely restored this Ss and am putting the interior back in. Dash, guages, Headliner, etc, etc. etc. The interior was out of this car when purchased but I'm very close to completion now. There is what I call a junction box that mounts to the Heater core box (under the dash) that the ducting runs from. One opening is 4 in in dia and one is 3.25 in dia. The other two are 1.50 in dia. The 5th opening is triangular shaped and I have the pre-formed plastic duct assy for that. What's the 4in dia one for?? Where's it going?? and the two 1.5 in dia openings go tot he air conditioner lap vents of which I have but need some hoses (duct type) for.  can't find a diagram. Help Bob.

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.