  From: Thomas Ringlein
  Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:39 PM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] FW: Brakes for Moser Rear Ends

  Perhaps I am not thinking this one through enough - so I ask the collective..

  If I order a hot 12-bolt from Moser, it comes with Ford ends that accept Ford
brake systems.  If I buy the Moser rear, I am going to be broke, so I would
elect to use high-end OEM brakes (2004 Corvette on the front, 2006 mustang on
the rear).  Is it possible to order rotors for the Ford systems that have holes
drilled for the Chevy bolt pattern, or do I have to redrill them myself?  Or
would it be easier to order a Chevy brake system and have some brackets fabbed
up?

  I want to try to stay away from the high $ brake systems that will solve this
problem.  Will I get in trouble if I drill 5 additional holes in a Ford rotor
so it fits my Chevelle?

  T.J. Ringlein