  From: langus
  To: Chevelle Chat Forum
  Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 11:34 AM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] Carrier rebuild

  Have any of you guys rebuilt your 12 bolt carriers?  What kit did you buy and
where did you buy it?  Are you happy with the kit?  I've seen a couple kit that
replace the clutches and that is about it.  Shouldnt more of the guts be
replaced while you have it apart?
  Any help would be appreciated.

  Also...anybody out there running 3.55 ring and pinion in the rearend? I think
that is the set that I am going to buy but wanted some feed back on them.  A
buddy has 3.73 and it winds out on the interstate.  I know tire size, tranny,
etc... all make a difference but just wanted some quick ideas.

  Thanks
  Ryan